Galaxy Fit users can install Custom ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery on their devices with the tutorial that we have written today. We all know that CWM Recovery is required to flash Custom ROMs, Kernels and Firmware on a device. So, if you are looking to do any of these, then it is required that your device should be having Recovery installed on it.
We will use Samsung’s Odin tool to flash the Custom Recovery Image on the Galaxy Fit S5670 device. The procedure is pretty simple, make sure that you follow each and every step very carefully to prevent anything wrong from happening.
Make sure that you create a complete data backup before proceeding because if anything goes wrong your device will be completely messed up.
Disclaimer: TechSpooler won’t be held responsible for any damage that is caused due to the usage of this guide, we don’t try each and every procedure on our devices first. Though this is a very unlike event if you follow each and every step given carefully.
Backup SMS / Call Logs, Contacts, APN Settings, WhatsApp Messages, Multimedia Files, and all other important stuff stored on your device. Read Android Backup Guide to take full backup of data stored on your device.
Install CWM Recovery on Galaxy Fit S5670
- Download the files given below:
- Turn off your mobile phone and now boot the same into download mode. Press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power Button for a while and the device will itself boot into download mode. Connect your device to your computer once the device has booted.
- Now, run the Odin multi-downloader tool on your computer and select files as shown below:
- Click One Package >> Select “beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2.tar”
- Click OPS >> Select “BENI_v1.0.ops”
- Make sure that One Package, Auto Reboot, and Protect OPS checkboxes are ticked.
- Now, click the START Button and wait for the flashing of CWM Recovery Image to complete.
That’s it. You’ve successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery Image on your Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670.