Amidst top Android emulators, Bluestacks always surpass others. Whatever Android app you want to launch on your PC, the prerequisite is Android emulator, and you inevitably prefer Bluestacks. The reason is its reliability, competency, and great efficiency. However, people just overlook its hidden features, which are even more interesting and useful. These hidden features can be used only after one root bluestacks . Furthermore, its updated version Bluestacks 2 offers even more ease in operations and amazes you with its premium functionality. And, the same rule applies here and i.e. to get benefits of hidden features you have to root Bluestacks 2 as well.
Here are some ways to root Bluestacks 2 you can look for:
KingRoot is the most preferred rooting tool because of its simplicity and easiness. You just need Bluestacks App Player and KingRoot APK on your device to run it. To process it, you need to follow some simple steps given below:
- First of all, from the official site of KingRoot, download it on your PC.
- Via Bluestacks, open KingRoot APK to get it installed on your device.
- Now open the Bluestacks App, after the installation process completes.
- Here, in the app list being shown to you, tap on KingRoot app and let it run.
- KingRoot app will give you option of ‘Try to Root’ or ‘Fix Now’. Just click on it and wait for a while.
- After some time, you will get a green tick and below this tick, there will be written, ‘Root Successfully’.
- Blustacks 2 has been rooted successfully and you can use it now.
- After it, you can check root status by going through Root Checker in it.
However, if you have not got green tick then don’t get worried as sometimes it works in two-three attempts, so try again.
If you are looking for the easiest way to root Bluestacks 2 then BS Helper is the best tool. It effectively and in a simple way does all the working and help out in rooting it. You will need Bluestacks App player as well as BS Helper Tool for it. Here’s the process which let Bluestacks root within seconds:
- Firstly you need to get BS Helper tool on your PC.
- Its downloaded file will be in zip format. You required unzipping it firstly.
- Now tap on the file BS Helper Tool.exe. Now if it asks, then let it run as an Administrator.
- You will get some options in BS Helper tool regarding Bluestacks App Player.
- In these options, in the end, you will see ‘Patch for Superuser X’, tap on it.
- Now the rooting process will get started, so wait for a few minutes, until you get the message of ‘Root Success’.
It’s done. Enjoy the Bluestacks hidden features and check the root status by opening Blustacks App Player.
BS Tweaker or Bluestacks Tweaker is a good option to root any version of Bluestacks whether it’s Blustacks 2 or 3. Basically it is used for tweaks and patches; however, it helps in rooting Bluestacks too. Its working is very simple and you will need first Bluestacks App Player and latest software of BS Tweaker. Here are its steps:
- You have probably installed Bluestacks app on your PC. Firstly you need to check rooting status of your device, and for that on Bluestack App Player, install Root Checker app.
- Now download BS Tweaker software of latest version.
- The downloaded file would be zipped one, so you need to unzip it first.
- Now tap on BlueStacksTweaker.exe file. Just double tap on it and it will open directly; you don’t need to install it.
- Now as you have opened the file, under main section or tab, you will get a ‘Full Stop BS’ option, just tap on it.
- Now after closing down Bluestacks, tap on the Helpers tab or section. Now tap on ‘Unlock (Multi)’ which you will find in front options of root for Bluestacks.
- Now click on ‘Open BS’ after going back to main tab or section.
- Again go to Helpers tab/ section and in front options of ‘Root for Bluestanks’ you will get an option of Patch, click on it.
You have done it. Just open Root Checker and check the status.
With these ways, you can easily root Bluestacks on Mac or Windows. Try it.