Rainmeter as you know is the best customizing software for Windows 10. If you are regularly using your PC for your work, and want to customize it for your usage then Rainmeter skins are the best for you. Windows 10 over the ages have become stable and with its stability developers got a way to develop something to the community which got these brilliant Rainmeter skins.
There are many different types of website where you can download Top Rainmeter skins after you install Rainmeter on your PC. First let us discuss how to download and install Rainmeter software on Windows 10 then we will see the steps to download and apply the skins from Technofizi.
- Download the software from the website www.rainmeter.net
- Once downloaded double click on the .exe file to execute the same and start the installation procedure.
- Accept the terms and conditions and specify the download location on your hard drive.
- Once you click next the installation will begin which will take around a minute to install.
- As the software is installed you will be able to use the Rainmeter software to apply different skins on your computer.
Steps to download Rainmeter Skins from Technofizi and apply on your PC:
- Head to their website and browse the theme you like.
- There are many different types of themes available browse the one which suits your taste and also have good amount of ratings and reviews from the user to be on a safer side.
- There will be a download button on the theme which you will choose, if it is a paid theme you will have to make a account and then you will get the link after you checkout.
- Once downloaded it will be in .RMSKI extension which is official extension from Rainmeter for all its skins.
- Now open the Rainmeter software on your Desktop or Laptop and choose the option to apply external skin, and it will open a dialogue box.
- Once the dialogue box pops up you will get the option to select the file, just browse and select the file you downloaded.
- Once you select the file simply click on apply and the theme will be ready for use.
- Alternatively you can also double click on the .rmski extension file and it will be applied without any issue.
- If the theme is available in a zip format.
- Extract the zip to desktop or any other handy place which can be located easily.
- Once extracted open C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins
- And paste the contents of the skin folder here which was extracted from the zip file.
- Now open the Rainmeter software and you will have the option of the new manually installed theme.
Do let us know if you found any issue in installing any skin downloaded from www.Technofizi.com in the comment section below so we can help you out with the necessary steps. Also let us know if you are using Rainmeter and your experience with different themes.